sábado, 30 de junio de 2012

Hideaway festival

Things happening...

Last week I attended a festival in a massive warehouse in Seven Sisters. hideaway festival is called. People actually live there and they use the place for gigs and all kind of artistic performances. They offered me an indian welcoming tea and they also had  prepared tasty home made food for the party...I was really impressed to see that we were at least 200 hundred people there?!?!  There were all kind of creative people on dreadlocks and ponchos,  singing, dancing, playing music... among them one good friend of mine, who is a writer and that night was a great comedian-story teller. I am really looking forward to the next one.

These are my blackberry photos of the night  (taken the first two hours....out the 9 i spent there!)also a video of the second performance :-)








2 comentarios: