lunes, 4 de junio de 2012

Camden Town


It's true that Camden Town market can get too busy in the weekends and its full of tourists but still, i like it. It is not far from my place and I always find interesting stuff, even if I cannot afford buying anything at the moment.

I actually bought a handmade soap with Manuka honey in it. Im more and more into natural cosmetics and body care  :-)

Some photos of the day...there are already millions of these on the internet but voila here i go with my contribution!








4 comentarios:

  1. Mmm... Se me cae la babaza con esos ropajes viejunos! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jejeje es el paradise de lo viejuno. ahora voy a empezar mi buskeda de antiguedades edwardianas y victorianas :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Comparte tus hallazgos, ¡por el candor de dos! ¡Jujuju!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Te invito a que eches un vistazo a nuestro blog.

    Ropa de segunda mano a unos precios geniales.

    Anímate a pasar! :)

    http://armario-abierto.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar