domingo, 29 de enero de 2012


Voilà some photos of Toulouse, France. I had the pleasure to spend two days there and I could realise how much I miss France, its culture and gastronomy.

Mon week-end a passé à toute vitesse, je suis contente d'avoir eu un week-end aussi bien rempli en bonne compagnie.


Toulouse




La Garonne, Toulouse


I could taste:
  • Amazing Magret de Canard  in a cosy bistrot.
  • Pains au Chocolat.
  • Raclette (cheese, boiled potatoes, charcuterie :-) )
  • Tapenade (smashed black olives with anchovy and olive oil)




Tapenade

Magret de Canard






I also went to the best fromagerie to take some cheeses back to Spain.

Fromagerie Xavier


I hope you enjoyed my photos from the weekend. bisou!

3 comentarios:

  1. Je suis tres jalouse!! everything looks so yummy and delicious...and the photos are so beautiful! I'm so happy that you have had an amazing weekend. Hope to see you soon!
    xoxo, Clochet

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ummmm les fromages sont delicieux!!! thanks for sharing car.

    ResponderEliminar